
I have been banished to the couch sick with a fever so Daddy is taking care of the little squirts. Daddy has just put some lunch on the table. Cupcake is really whining "agggggh aggggh" is the sound she is making. I have no clue what she wants...so I can't help Daddy. I guess the whining got on Sweet Peas nerve's because he just said, "Cupcake wants a spoon Daddy, Cupcake wants a spoon!" At this point Daddy will try anything...and I want him too...he gets up grabs a spoon, hands it to Cupcake. She politely says, "thin tu" (thank you) and quietly begins to eat her food. No more whining! It hurts to laugh...but I am laughing and so is Daddy. I said, "I guess he speaks Cupcake." and now Sweat Pea is constantly repeating this phrase, " I speak Cupcake Daddy, I speak Cupcake Daddy!"







































No comments:
Post a Comment