This weekend Sweet Pea so proudly told daddy his new word "Ebra." For those that don't speak toddler that would be "Zebra". He so proudly picked up his zoo animal zebra and walked all around yelling "Ebra!" Mommy missed all this fun so that evening she asked Sweet Pea to go get his zebra. It was sitting out in the middle of the floor so I thought that would be a fairly easy task with no distractions. When he walked over to his toy shelf instead I asked him again to go get zebra. Thinking he was ignoring me I asked him again. But still he refused to listen and continued to dig through the items on his toy shelf. I was more than shocked when he turned around and yelled "Ebra!" and this is what he so proudly gave me...................

We do work with the flash cards but only the ones I thought were "easy." I hadn't worked with this one....just thought it was to hard.........he continues to amaze us.







































1 comment:
Smartest Boy in the World!
Post a Comment