The Easter bunny left lots of eggs filled with candy and money at Nanna and Pappa's. I had to work very hard for my Easter Eggs! I found some up on the windows, behind books, way up on bookshelves. I did the hard part, everyone else just reached the eggs for me. Next year I wouldn't be surprised if they were on the roof! I had lots of fun finding them! Thanks Easter Bunny!Thursday, April 10, 2008
Easter
The Easter bunny left lots of eggs filled with candy and money at Nanna and Pappa's. I had to work very hard for my Easter Eggs! I found some up on the windows, behind books, way up on bookshelves. I did the hard part, everyone else just reached the eggs for me. Next year I wouldn't be surprised if they were on the roof! I had lots of fun finding them! Thanks Easter Bunny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









































1 comment:
love,love,love little Sweet Pea and Cupcake! Gramma Danese
Post a Comment