23lbs
31.25 inches tall
Cupcake had a wonderful birthday with all her friends. She had fun opening her wonderful gifts. Definitely not interested in getting cake all over herself. A few times she went mouth first, but still not much of a mess. We are sleeping through the night, but still waking mommy up when she stirs every night around 2am. We can not believe she is already one and now we have a 1 and 2 year old - crazy!
Her teachers describe her as extremely happy and a crowd stopper. According to her teachers people walk by and have to come back by to get a better look. She stops 'em with her contagious smile and great fashion.
What I am doing now:
I come and sit when told - most of the time
I can give high fives
Wave
Clap
"Bee, Bee" - Bye Bye
Slide down the big slide all by myself at the park
mama
dada
walk - at 8.5 months like big bro
daw - dog
and I know that "B" follows A. Nana says that while she was watching the kids Cupcake said "A,B,C" I have been trying to hear this but whenever I say "A" she says "B" - so I guess she is on her way!
Now we work on words daily. She points to everything and watches me say words. While Sweet Pea was counting today she repeated eight several times..it came out "eigh". It was like she woke up on Sunday and said, " oh I'm one time to start talking." Now she babbles a ton, like she is having a full conversation...it is funny to hear.








































No comments:
Post a Comment