Sunday, November 30, 2008

Two kids and one dog later...it has been 4 years!


It has been 4 wonderful years!
2004 - The Crescent&St.Lucia,
2005- Private Cabin in Gatlingburg,
2006-Steak dinner at home with 4 month old Sweet Pea,
2007-A night out on the town
2008-Ritz-Carlton and Nick and Sam's. This year I was surprised by "L" with a luxurious stay at the Ritz-Carlton where we enjoyed a desert tray of chocolate covered strawberry's, two bottles of Champagne (no we did not drink both...one was a souvenir!), another large bowl of strawberry's with whipped cream, elegant in room breakfast and several gifts from the hotel. The Ritz Dallas was just ranked the number one hotel in the U.S!Because a few things happened that were not up to their high standards our one night stay at the Ritz was complimentary! Wow, we really did feel like royalty at the end of our stay. Nick and Sam's was nothing less than the best. We enjoyed our four course meal over several hours. The next week on our actual anniversary I was surprised when "L" took the entire day off! I had Bible study at church that day and the kids had school, so he spent a few hours at home doing laundry! I was then surprised by a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Later that night we took the kids to Memaw's and enjoyed a quiet meal at a local little Jazz bistro. This year felt like an aniversary extravaganza!

No comments: