
Last weekend I made a simple banana bread cake with yummy frosting. I was not expecting the response Sweet Pea gave me when he took his first bite. He took one bite and said, "MMM awesome cake, Mommy!" I almost cried.
Sweet Pea is starting to do all the little boy things. Yesterday he brought me a a dead snail shell and asked what it was. I explained to him a snail lived there at one time. He walked off and the next thing I heard was chomp, chomp, chomp. Yuck! We quickly went in side and cleaned out his mouth. However it doesn't beat the baby frog he brought into the house and let loose in the living room. After much screaming..by me, he picked it up and took it back out side.

Cupcake is starting to babble. Dadada. She loves her walker toy and has been pushing it across the room all afternoon. When she stops she crawls to the other side and pushes it back across the room.
The past few nights have been a nightmare. Suddenly both Cupcake and Sweet Pea conspired together, we think, and have been boycotting bedtime. Last night Mommy and daddy decided it was cry it out night. After an hour everyone was asleep and slept all night...well except Sweet Pea who likes to get up for a midnight milk snack!







































No comments:
Post a Comment