Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lots of catching up...

It is official Sweet Pea is now ridding in his car seat like a big boy! We waited as long as we could (23mo.) and now he just loves his new ride. Sweet Pea enjoys counting the cars as they pass. Although he can count to 10 great, 14 ok, and 20 with help there always seems to be 1,2,3 cars and no more.
Things I can do:
Tell you my name, The state I live in, my dogs name and my sisters name, I can sing my ABC's to G clearly,count to 14 (with the exception of 11) and 20 with help, I am very curious and always ask,"What's that sound?" "What's this?" "Where's Pillow?" "Oh, NO!" "Oh Man!" I always say "Pleazzzzzze." and "Tint To." (thank you) to name a few and our least favorites are:
"That's mine." and "I want it."
What Sweet Pea is learning about God:
To combat the "That's mine." phrase we tell him "No, that's Gods." We want him to grow up already knowing that everything he has is a gift from the Lord and thus belongs to Him. He knows the difference between his books and three Bible's. He can also recite Mathew 22:37 with help. This is the first scripture we felt he should learn.

No comments: